Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"We were both hitchhikers but you had your ear tuned to the roar "

I just want to paint, but very little time, all this typing and organizing is making me a little crazy.

I finally got my suitcase in that I will be using for my portfolio. It needs a few minor repairs, and it's not the exact color I thought it was, but I think it suits me well:



It even has a nice little pocket for resume's and business cards! Nice!

So now I have done some edits on the color I want to use for my portfolio page, and I would still really appreciate some feedback (the typography is better positioned on the second one, and I think I like that color better too):



My goal is for the page to match the case, but not distract from the artwork.

Other than the portfolio, I've been working on these 3 paintings, which I am hoping to have done by the end of the week:




And some digital work:


This one is in progress:

1 comment:

Noelle Brandmier said...

I don't know what you were talking about, that suit case looks phenomenal. It's soo you!