Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reason...

...number 8,999,832,988 why I missed out on the late 60's/Early 70's:

SixtiesPosters.com
Wes Wilson
Lee Conklin
Bonnie MacLean

I love Fillmore posters. It's one of those things that, when I discovered them, everything made sense (Like Stairway! And the White Album!)! Crazy font, bright colors!, all the music I LOVE, figures, faces, and swirly, lava lamp-like designs.

Also: Wolfgangs Vault
IF you haven't already discovered the beauty.

Other than that, I'm working on a caricature of Woody Allen (like I said I would!) and I'm illustrating some Beatles songs, which I've yet to figure out which ones exactly. This is getting somewhere! (If I could get rid of all the distractions).

I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see. -Jimi Hendrix

No comments: