Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Babe, I'm leavin..."

So it's definitely been a while since I've updated. Here are a few pieces from my digital narrative class. I'm somewhat happy with these, I really wish they were traditional media.


Portrait of musician Frank Zappa. I am actually planning on redoing this in oil, and have it started.

Part of a three piece sequence of the Princess and the Pea. I really like the colors.
I'm actually really happy with this piece. I might print it pretty large for myself. :]

It's been a really hectic and stressful semester, but che sera, sera. Hopefully looking back on this I'll have some good pieces out of the deal.

I'm looking into internships for the summer, or just general commission work.

On another side note, the weather has been so crazy here, warm, cold, warm again, sleeting, warm. Hopefully this winter will end sooner than expected. It was really sunny here today so I took advantage of it and went to the lake:


God, I can't wait for the summer breeze.

No comments: