Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Where I've been.

The last month has been crazy! A new job, some shows, and getting ideas flowing and work done on top of it all. Here is a sketch I am working out for a painting, possibly a fall/halloween mailer.



And since we're in the fall spirit, a little thing I wipped up with some friends a few nights ago (my dad really likes this):


Here are some photos from the fantastic weekend I had at the Utica Music and Arts Festival. We really got some nice weather, and I met some awesome artists and musicians over the course of the weekend.






Here are some photos from my opening Saturday for "The Arrival of Night" at Building 41. I found an amazing frame for one of my older pieces, Ghosts, and I am so happy with the way it compliments the piece.





Finally, a heads up to anyone in the area, The Moho Collective, a Rochester-based band who I met at the UMAF, will be returning to Utica for a show this Saturday at Nail Creek Pub on Varick Street. I will also be displaying some of my artwork and maybe doing some on site drawing/painting!

Hope to see you there!

Love,
-Maria

No comments: